Wednesday, June 01, 2011

HEROES CONVENTION 2011


I'll be at this year's HEROES convention in Charolette. I had a wonderful time at last year and I'm delighted to get to go again. This year, I will have a proper table with colourist extraordinaire Jordie Bellaire. I'll be at table AA-117.

I'll be selling copies of my Art Deco sketchbook for $20
I will be doing 9x12'' commissions for $50
Original artwork will be available for sale.
Also, I will have 20 limited edition prints (see below), exclusive to Heroes, coloured by Jordie. It came out great!


Finally, if you're at the show, feel free to check out the Comic Twart panel at 1:00PM on Friday

More here..

FRIDAY, JUNE 3rd, 1:00 PM

Comic Twart
Room 206

Every monday one of the members of Comictwart picks a subject for the group to draw over the course of the week. In the last year and and a half, using that very simple formula, Comictwart.com has become one of comics’ most popular art blogs. Join “twartists” Dan Panosian, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Salas, Tom Fowler, Declan Shalvey, and Dave Johnson, with moderator Chris Sims of Comics Alliance, for an entertaining Q&A while the group sketches a subject taken from you the audience! All sketches to be donated to the HeroesCon Annual Art Auction!


Hope to see some o' ye at Heroes. It's a bloody great show. Can't wait for it :)

Dec.

No comments: